St Luke's Church, Route 9, Clermont
This intimate 1859 building next to the Town Hall, now deconsecrated and owned by the people of Clermont, is available for a “Church Wedding” or other appropriate event under the following conditions (see the Town Clerk or use the attached form below to reserve):
- The donation for use of St. Luke’s Church is $100.00 for the day.
- It is the responsibility of the user for any damage and/or breakage of the property or
- You are required to leave the building and grounds in a clean and neat condition.
- The key can be picked up from the Town Clerk on the Thursday evening prior to the event between the hours of 6:00 P.M. and 8:00 P.M. at the Town Hall or on Saturday morning 10:00 A.M. to 12:00 P.M.
- At the end of the event, please drop the key in the locked box on the front of the Town Hall or bring in to the Town Clerk during the above hours as soon after the event as possible.