Pursuant to Sections 506 and 526 of the Real Property Tax Law:
- Notice is hereby given that the Tentative Assessment Roll for the Town of Clermont is completed, and a copy thereof is available at the Town Clerk’s Office. The Roll may also Be viewed online at https://clermontny.org and www.columbiacountyny.com.
- Notice is hereby given that the Assessor will be in attendance with the Tentative Assessment Roll for the Town of Clermont on the following days:
- May 5, 2020 by phone appointment only from 8:30am-12:30pm
- May 8, 2020 by phone appointment only from 8:30am-12:30pm
- May 14, 2020 by phone appointment only from 4:30pm-6:30pm
- May 16, 2020 by phone appointment only from 8:30am-12:30pm
(Due to Covid-19 restrictions the assessor is available for appointment by phone only. Please call the office at 518-929-3845 to schedule an appointment if needed.)
- Notice is hereby given that the Board of Assessment Review for the Town of Clermont will meet to hear and examine all properly filed complaints in relation to assessments of Real Property on June 2nd, 2020 3:00pm-5pm and 6:00pm-8:00pm BY APPOINTMENT.
Contact the Town Assessor’s Office prior to June 2nd to schedule an appointment.
Grievance Day will be conducted through Zoom.
(Due to Covid-19 restrictions, property owners needing to grieve their 2020 tentative assessment are strongly encouraged to submit their grievance application and supporting documentation to the Town Assessor prior to June 2nd either by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by mailing to
Town of Clermont Assessor,
1795 Route 9,
Clermont, N.Y. 12526 )
- A publication containing procedures for contesting an assessment is available online at:
Dated this 1st day of May, 2020
Assessor, Town of Clermont
Additional Information as of May 24, 2020:
The Town of Clermont Board of Assessment Review meeting will be held virtually. Residents are invited to watch a live stream of the meeting on YouTube. Residents are also welcome to participate via telephone.
YouTube Clermont NY Board of Assessment Review June 2nd at 3 pm
Telephone (646) 558 8656
Meeting ID: 868 2324 9073