Town of Clermont
Agenda Date: May 2, 2022
- Call Meeting to Order 7PM Supervisor Raymond Staats
Presentation regarding Red Hook school budget
Presentation by Director of Red Hook Library
Presentation by ?
- Approval of prior Town Board Meeting Minutes-Minutes not available Clerk out Sick
- Town Clerk Report- reported by Supervisor Staats- Total for General Fund $4972.17. Total report for April 2022 $5051.67
- Written communications/Mail review
- Update on phone services from Gtel
- Correspondence for Web Committee-Noe
- Committee Reports and Updates
- Bob-Highway department-Truck should be sometime this year, backlog.
- Lindsey-Park committee-Spring clean up success. Park looks beautiful. Garbage left in park/Trash can discussion. Climate smart committee report.
- Kris-no updates to report other than assessment information updated on website.
- Dawn-Grant approval from Bank of Greene County. Columbia Land Conservancy-Grant-Did no get approval, Columbia Land Conservancy will assist with some projects to help us obtain a grant.
- Old Business
- Charging Stations-Atty reviewed. Need one final version to be received for review and signatures.
- Interviews for Comprehensive Plan completed. Workshop on Tuesday May 10th to discuss applicants.
- New Business
- Thank you to Bank of Greene County for continued support through grants.
- Motion To Pay Abstracts
Motion to pay Prepaid General abstract #5A Vouchers #93-95 $266.79 By Councilwoman Brownson Seconded by Councilman Gildersleeve All in Favor. So carried.
Motion to pay Highway abstract #5 Vouchers #44-57 $8919.56 By Councilman Gildersleeve Seconded by Councilwoman Brownson All in Favor. So carried.
Motion to pay Trust & Agency Vouchers #7-11 $3442.01 By Councilwoman Lusher Shute Seconded by Councilwoman Brownson. All in Favor. So carried.
Motion to pay General abstract #5 Vouchers #96-126 $10456.44 By Councilman Desmond Seconded by Councilman Gildersleeve. All in Favor. So carried.
- Public Communication/Comments To Board-
Question from public- regarding past presentation regarding taxes due to new assessments.
Motion to adjourn at 8:18PM by Councilman Desmond Seconded by Councilwoman Lusher Shute. All in Favor. So carried.
Tracey J Gallant