Support Clermont Parks
through Friends of Clermont Parks
• Native Tree Sponsorship (suggested amount $250)
• Plantings Sponsorship (suggested amount $350)
• Bike Rack Sponsorship (suggested amount $450)
• Picnic Table Sponsorship (suggested amount $500)
• Playground Fund Sponsorship (suggested amount $750)
• Kiosk Sponsorship (suggested amount $2,000)
Sponsorships will be marked by an engraved dedication plaque (contents of sponsor’s choice).
Friends of Clermont Parks (formerly the Clermont Parks Committee) has a fiscal partnership with the Open Air Institute, a non-profit that works to “protect land for people, for wildlife, forever”. Clermont parks contributions will be received by Open Air Institute this year, and will therefore be tax-deductible.
Please see Instructions for Contributing below.
Learn more about the development of Clermont Parks through the links at the bottom of the page, or contact the Friends of Clermont Parks at email@example.com with any questions.
Chair, Friends of Clermont Parks
Instructions for Contributing:
- Follow this link to our partner Open Space Institute’s donation page.
- Select desired sponsorship amount.
- In the “Select Citizens’s Action Group” dropdown menu, select “Friends of Clermont Parks” (this is IMPORTANT!).
- Input your name and address.
- Pay via credit card.
Alternately, CHECKS can be made out to “Open Space Institute” and must have “Friends of Clermont Parks” in the memo of the check. Mail checks to: Open Space Institute, 1370 Broadway, 5th Floor, New York, NY 10018
Find additional park information here: